1. You will have a follow up visit within 72 hours.
2. You will be instructed and guided by your midwife with specific instructions to promote healing and bonding with your newborn.
3. Skin to skin is practiced.
4. You will be encouraged to communicate any concerns you may have and call your midwife when you are in doubt.
5. Bcg injection will be scheduled at JLK Baby Wellness Clinic with Sr Jacobs.
6. Home affairs documentation will be completed and given on your postnatal check.
7. Road to Health or Clinic booklet will be given after birth.
8. All immunisations and vaccination will be done at Medicross Langeberg Ridge.
9. Family Planning services will be made available if needed.
10. UIF documentation advised to be completed within antenatal period to avoid delay in payments.